Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowman Soup

Sorry it's been a while since Ive updated...things seem to have gotten busy here. I havent had time to create anything that I can share, so I thought I would share what I created for my very first publication. This came out in the Oct./Nov. Paper Trends in 2007. I made this when I tried out for the Design Team at Rocky Mountain Hobbies. I didnt make the team, but got published out of it...so I decided I still got a good deal. I am the Guest DT for RMH in March. I will share my creations for there soon.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Trish said...

Your projects are so darn cute!! I am looking forward to seeing your next reveal. Have a great weekend!

Kristin Hayne said...

This is so dang cute!! Love the cute snowman! Can't wait to see your creations at RMH! Congrats again!

ellen s. said...

oh i saw this! and it is is stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Love the Projects!! And I agree pubbing instead of DT is a good trade off! :)
I'll be looking for the GDT from RMH!!

Veronica

Toni said...

That snowman! I'm kicking Frosty to the curb and inviting your fella over!

Nancywithajones said...

OK this is freaky I WAS JUST LOOKING At this magazine today. ROFL this is wicked lol.. I was going through my mags and deciding which ones to keep and which to toss and I remember seeing this thinking thats cute that is something my little girl and I could do for her class next year so I post it noted it and kept it. dododododo DOOOOdodododod lololol

THIS IS JUST SOOOOO DARLING!!!

Tabitha said...

love it all