Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Today is my youngest sons birthday. He turned 9. Hard to believe my baby is that old.

Tyler also earned his wolf in cub scouts today. This is him with his leader and cub master (the theme of pack meeting was magic)

We had a friend take our picture with Tyler, and unfortunately this is the only pic he took and I have my eyes closed. Oh well.

On another note, I won the Cosmo Cricket contest at Treasures to Scrap!!! WOO HOO!!! Im am very excited!
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler. Great pictures, and the one with your eyes closed isn't so bad. I wanted to tell you I am giving you the Arte y Pico Award. I love looking at all your wonderful layouts, your blog is great.