Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged
I've been tagged by Wendi and Melissa

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch......
1. Law & Order (usually reruns)
2. CSI (again, reruns)
3. American Idol (when its on)
4. House Hunters
5. Designed to Sell
6. Forensic Files
7. George Lopez
8. ?

8 Favorite Restaurants.....
1. Maple Express
2. Costa Vida
3. Olive Garden
4. Maddox
5. Wingers
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

8 Things that happened last night.....
1. Our microwave quit
2. Went to Pepperidge Farm thrift store
3. Went to Walmart for a new microwave
4. Ate at Costa Vida
5. Jeff and Tyler went grocery shopping
6. Put groceries away
7. Hung out online
8. Watched TV

8 Things youre looking forward to......
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Weekends LOL
4. Setting up for Christmas
5. Having the Christmas shopping all done
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

8 Things on my wish list.....
1. to get rid of debt
2. for Jeff to find a job that hes happy with
3. to enjoy life
4. to be able to get Christmas all taken care of
5. for my kids to do well in school
6. a bigger house
7. good health
8. to lose weight

8 people I tagged......
1. Ronda
2. Jennifer
3. Abbie
4. Trish H.
5. Angie
6. Veronica
7. Natalie
8. Sarah

No comments: