Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where Ive been lately

Today I noticed that I have over 10,000 hits on my blog...that just amazes me!! So I thought I would update whats been taking all my time lately. I have four boys and they all like to play sports. This year three of them decided to play city league basketball and my oldest decided to wrestle. So now, every night I have a sport for one of them...its keeping me busy. Here are some pics from this past week.

This is Tyler in his last Saturday game. He played so awesome...he made at least 5 baskets and had at least 3 steals. Sometimes I miss some of the action trying to get a picture, but it was a fun game to watch. He was on fire. (hes the one in the blue jersey and he just shot the ball)

I missed half of the twins' game due to it slightly overlapping Tyler's game, plus it was team picture day. Jeff went with the twins to their game. They won and my friend told me they made all the baskets they shot for. This is Cole shooting. (#24)


and here is Carson shooting. (#13) They won their game and it was lots of fun.

Brady decided to wrestle this year and has won all but one match. He actually won this match and I wanted to take a picture when they raised his hand up as the winner, but the ref. messed up and raised the other kids hand and took away my photo moment LOL.. Brady is the one with 10 points on the scoreboard. Brady also plays church basketball, but I dont have any photos of that.


On a scrapbook note, I will be part of two crops over superbowl weekend. There is one at Simply Obsessed. The challenges are going to be so much fun and there will be lots to do. I will also be involved in a crop at Treasures To Scrap. There will be challenges there as well. I believe both sites will have prizes so come check them out. They start Friday January 30 and go through Sunday February 1st!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to see you "back"!!!

Alison said...

How fun is that. I love watching kids play sports. I wonder all the time if it is worth missing for the picture thing. Dumb of us really!!

Hess Bunch said...

Watching Kyle play sports or Karlee Dance is my favorite thing to do.

About Us said...

Looks like fun! I bet you stay busy with a house full of boys:)