Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Upload day (Finally LOL)

Yay, its finally upload day at HSS. No gallery problems today.
This first layout is me and my dh. We had these pics taken in November. Its been a long time since we've had a picture of just the two of us. I made this for my All About Me book. I used the Scenic Route Loveland Collection.

These pictures are from this last summer. I took the boys to the pool and we had fun. I was trying to get some candid shots and therefore got Tylers back and the side of Brady. Oh well. Tyler is playing under the thing that shoots water in the first picture. I used Autumn Leaves Mod paper for this layout.

I stepped out of my box for this layout. I typically do one or two photos. I decided I didnt want to have a whole bunch of layouts about one event so I put all the pictures on one page. Not sure about this one yet...what do you think? Good or bad? I definately like the stickers, the rest is pretty simple.

If you would like to see all the items I used for these layouts, check out my gallery in the store. If you click on the layout it will show you the products I used that are sold in the store. Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment so I will know you were here!

3 comments:

Toni said...

I really like that big circle effect, kind of arc-ing over but also enclosing particular things. You and DH -- I remember those earlier shots you posted. I have tons of pictures of my family, too, individually and together, but like 6 of me from the last 20 years. No, actually, there are more, but my head tends to be missing from the majority! This is why I man the camera! Love this stuff -- now I'm off to your gallery to be wow'd.

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow stunning LO aagain you make them look so brilliant ,Dawnx

Veronica said...

Suzanne,
These are so adorable. Looks great. yep, now that I have two days off back to back I am able to get so much art done I am loving it.