Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grafton Kit at TTS

I put two kits together for TTS this month. This kit and see next post for the second kit.
This kit is called Grafton.

Everything on this layout is included in the kit except for the white cardstock that I journaled on. The title was traced from some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters (see how cheap I am, I like to reuse LOL).

This page has a few more items that I added. I added the cardstock that I cut a scalloped edge on. The cardstock is sold at TTS. I also added some doodlebug rubons which are sold at TTS. The RIDING MOTORCYLES lettering is Doodlebug Hopscotch stickers. The stamp with the date is a Heidi Swapp date stamp. The tag that says COLE is tied on with Karen Foster Scrappers Floss.

On this layout, I added the white cardstock. The rubons I used here are included in the kit. I used the date stamp again here. The felt flowers are by American Crafts, and the RIDING MOTORCYCLES is cut from my cricut (base camp font).


There are other kits which are new this month. I only made up two of them. Be sure to check them all out. Heres a link for you. TTS KITS
Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Heather said...

Why are you NOT designing for some major company? When I grow up, I wanna scrap like you...

Sarah said...

Your layouts are great! My favorite is the Surfer Dude page.

Sarah G.

Deanna said...

Great LOs Suzanne! That kit really rocks, and you did a fabulous job with it!

Angela said...

Love this Grafton kit...it caught my eye in the TTS newsletter too! Great job!

Thanks for the blog comment as well!

Angela

Angie said...

Awesome layouts! I love the Grafton line.

Brandy said...

love grafton and totally digging what you did with it!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a fabulous kit to work with ,you are so talented ,i love your work ,Dawnx