Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sporty Kit at TTS

This is the Sporty Kit at TTS.

The yellow paper on this layout is the backside of the orange paper pictured in the kit. The journaling strips is the backside of another paper, so everything is included in the kit. For the lettering I traced some chipboard letters and resized them and cut them out of the orange cardstock that is included in the kit.

The only items here that I used which arent included in the kit were some doodlebug rubons. They are sold at TTS though. Also, I used some of my scrap black cardstock and my cricut (Base Camp font) to do the title. (yes, I am aware that I missed putting a brad in one of the alpha tags. It has been taken care of but Im too lazy to retake the pic.).


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

2 comments:

Denise T. said...

Your kits are great and the layouts are perfect!! You did a great job working with both collections!!! As always, enjoy your work!!!

Melanie said...

I really love these kits. Next pay I think I'm going to be investing. Thanks for sharing your layouts, it helps the creativity to flow!!