Simply Obsessed is at it again. We are looking for new Design Team members to serve an 8 month term. Like the name says, we are obsessed about scraping, crops, challenges, chatting and making new friends. So if that sounds like the place you want to be, come on over. We are looking for designers that::
-have a variety of styles and use new and up-to-date techniques
-are highly involved in various scrapbooking communities
-online with a wide reach to promote Simply Obsessed
-are fun, energetic and positive
What’s involved in being a DT member for Simply Obsessed??
Agree to a 8 month term, designing 6 out of the 8 months (November 08-June 09)
Submit at least 3 projects each month you design. Two MUST be LOs and the other can be an altered item, a card or another LO. All must use the featured monthly kit with minimal use of other supplies. All projects must be scanned or pictured and emailed to us to post in our gallery. If you take a picture-background noise must be kept to a minimum or cropped out.
You will be expected to be active on the message board and in the gallery to help our community grow. DAILY MESSAGE BOARD participation is a MUST. Message board participation may be monitored with possible # of posts required weekly-if we feel participation becomes a problem. We do not like to set a number of post in the forums but just know if chatting in the forums and communication is not one of your strong points then this call may not be for you.
We ask that you contribute at least one challenge, article, or tips and techniques for our online newsletter per month. Assignments will be given once the DT has been chosen.
All DT members will rotate weeks and you will be responsible for QOTD, SQOTD, Monday Mojo, SO Spotlight, etc on the message board) DT members will also rotate months in coordinating a monthly contest to be held at SO.
Promote SO on Willow Traders, Kit Peas and other message boards that are not in direct competition with SO and through blogs.
SODT members may be on other DTs but may not promote the companies they work for on the SO forums unless the other company is a manufacturer or other business not in direct competition with SO.
Work within time lines and under pressure (and sometimes tight deadlines)
Coordination AND participation in online crops
Other responsibilities as they may arise
Identify Simply Obsessed Kits in any layout posted or published.
You agree to release the rights of your designs to Simply Obsessed
Must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US .
What you will receive as a Simply Obsessed DT member
* Free monthly kit* 10 % off all orders
* Recognition with photo and bio on our site
* Opportunity for great exposure
Sound like you? Well then read on!
Due to the exciting, but overwhelming response in the past, we’ve decided to change it up just a bit. Plus who doesn’t like a little fun thrown in. In order to have your application considered you must complete all requirements. Applications of designers who do not complete the following will not be considered.Please email all of the following no later than midnight MST September 14, 2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. Create a challenge based on the theme “fall” (creative interpretation welcomed). This challenge may be used (with proper credit given) in upcoming events on our message board, so it must be original and not posted elsewhere. Samples are not necessary but are welcomed.
2. Tell us about yourself* Name, address and email* Short bio with anything you might like us to know about you, as well as answer the following questions:1. Why would you like to be on our design team? 2. Is there anything you feel you are good at that would benefit our site?
3. What are your 3 favorite techniques?
4. Do you have any experience with helping with online crops?
5. Include your current obsessions:
* 3 LO’s of any size, one should feature you (does not have to be new)
* 1 card or tag (does not have to be new)* 1 altered item (does not have to be new)
* Links to any online galleries or message boards you are active on (with user name)
* List any DT’s you are currently on or have been a part of
Message board participation is a must to be considered. Our community is very active and we love to chat and scrap!
Selected team members will be emailed the week of September 29, to confirm their acceptance and a formal announcement will be made no later than October 6, 2008
Heres a link to the call at Simply Obsessed http://www.simplyobsessed.com/messageboard/showthread.php?p=59704#post59704