Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happiness

The theme at House Of Paper this week is Happiness is...
Here is my take on this weeks assignment.
My first project is a birthday card. I LOVE the Echo Park papers. This one is Sweet Summertime. Its bright and happy all by itself. The stamp is one I got on clearance at Michaels.

This layout is things that make me happy...I couldve added more, but ya know. I used Echo Park paper on this one too...this line is called Walk in the Park.

Become a fan of House of Paper on facebook and find out about sales, giveaways, and contests. There is a contest this week to make a happiness is and link it to them to be entered in a drawing for a prize. Also, the blog is updated every week and sometimes more often...be sure to check it out. Its different than the weekly DT uploads.

No comments: