Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Upload day for March

Its upload day at Happy Scrappin Scrapbooking today. Here are my projects for this month.

I used Bazzill cardstock, Chatterbox paper, and American Crafts thickers for this one. The heart is by Heidi Swapp.

I found a similar tote over at Split Coast Stampers. I redid the pattern to make it bigger and the sides are a bit different. This was so fun to make. I used Bazzill Cardstock and Dream Street (Baylees Garden) paper.

On this card I used MME Confetti paper, and Doodlebug stamps. I need to play with these stamps some more.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope youre having a great day!

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

super cute projects!

ellen s. said...

you rocked it!

Toni said...

Awesome that you scrapped the baptism event -- that's maybe as important as birth, huh? It IS birth, in a way. I have my photos from when I was baptised and cherish those. I also love the card, those happy colors!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Love that little tote bag!! Too cute!

Veronica

Veronica said...

Hey Chick I found out how to convert DVD's to our ipods!! Go here and it tells you how to do it and what free software to download to do it with :) I'm going to work on it tonight so I'll let you know how it works!
http://www.top5soft.com/tutorial/how-to-convert-dvd-movie-to-ipod-with-cucusoft.html

Veronica

Melanie said...

I love your blog! I ran accross it while searching google for some cricut ideas. Hope you don't mind me popping in.