Here are the rules for Sarahs tag:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I get more scrapping done if I have a deadline
2. I am really strict on my kids about school
3. I am a night owl and Im more productive late at night
4. I make wood crafts and have sold them for 12 years
5. I learned how to crochet when I was young and still know how
6. I have been known to buy certain products because of the way they smell
7. I would rather be comfortable so I often wear sweat pants or lounge wear
Here are the rules for Angie's tag:
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
THE FIVE TAG
10 years ago I:
1. Was barely pregnant with my youngest son
2. Was 27
3. Had 3 boys ages 3 and younger
4. Was thinner than I am now (I want those days back)
5. Was working at a local grocery store
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Do some laundry
2. Make dinner
3. Clean the house
4. Go to Bradys school
5. fix lunch for dh
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Parmesan gold fish
4. cookie dough ice cream
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a new house
2. Pay off all our debts
3. College tuition for our kids
4. Help family members that need it
5. Go on a real vacation
5 places I have lived:
5 jobs I have had:
1. Retail kids clothing
2. Retail Womens clothing
3. Retail Mens clothing
4. Bank Teller
5. Substitute teacher
Ok, I tag Mimi, Natalie, Ellen, Trish, Erika, Heather, Allette
Now to the Simply Obsessed game...this was the assignment for homework.
So here's your homework assignment for the weekend...you're gonna have to remember what kinds of office supplies used to sit on your teacher's desks at school for this one!Challenge: Use office supplies of some sort on your layout. And by the way, since I'm playing the teacher, let me give you an outline of how I would like your homework to look:This is the layout I came up with. I dont know that I love it, but its really late at night and Im tired after my long weekend. I just wanted to be sure I got credit since it had to be posted before 6 am Monday morning.