Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

Im behind on a couple of assignments, but trying to catch up. Ive not been feeling so great this past couple of days. Oh well, they dont have to be handed in til Monday morning. Deanna posted this extra credit today. It was fun...youll have to try doing your own picture.

Extra-curricular activity--Yearbook staff
Okay girls, it's time that we all joined the yearbook staff. I don't know if you've seen Yearbook Yourself on the web yet, but I thought this was hilarious and just HAD to throw it in as a bonus to our School of Scrap! So, to become a member of the Simply Obsessed yearbook staff all you have to do is go to this site, get your picture taken for the yearbook and add it back to this thread. This extra-curricular activity is worth one (1) bonus point!


This is me in 1966. I tried other years...I had to laugh cuz I used to look like 1994.
Go try it http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ Come back and link me if you do it.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That look looks pretty good on you!! It was fun!

Deanna said...

That's a great look! You should do it more often! LOL! :D Seriosuly, thanks for participating! You're a great sport!

AbbieTorroll said...

Aw man! The yearbook yourself wouldn't work for me:( You look so cute though:)