Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Simply Obsessed December Kit layouts

Heres what I came up with using the December Kit from Simply Obsessed.
The dark brown cardstock does not come in the kit, but there is a brown piece of paper on the back side of a printed paper in the kit. The cardstock I used for the lettering is available in the add on bazzill.

The ribbon on this layout is from the add on ribbon.

I used the kit for this house card. The pattern for the house and tree is by Windows of Time.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope youre having a great holiday season!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I seriously so love your stuff!!

Trish said...

You did a wonderful job with the kit!

Deanna said...

Great LOs Suzanne! LOVE that card!

Anthony & Linds said...

Actually its from last year. We have the hardest time getting together for pictures lol. By the way, I love that card! Tis adorable!

TLHarwick said...

beautiful work! I love what you did with the kit!

Diana said...

Love what you did with the kit! I can't wait to get mine.