Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Simply Obsessed December Kit layouts

Heres what I came up with using the December Kit from Simply Obsessed.
The dark brown cardstock does not come in the kit, but there is a brown piece of paper on the back side of a printed paper in the kit. The cardstock I used for the lettering is available in the add on bazzill.

The ribbon on this layout is from the add on ribbon.

I used the kit for this house card. The pattern for the house and tree is by Windows of Time.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope youre having a great holiday season!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I seriously so love your stuff!!

Trish said...

You did a wonderful job with the kit!

Deanna said...

Great LOs Suzanne! LOVE that card!

Life as Linds said...

Actually its from last year. We have the hardest time getting together for pictures lol. By the way, I love that card! Tis adorable!

TLHarwick said...

beautiful work! I love what you did with the kit!

Diana said...

Love what you did with the kit! I can't wait to get mine.