Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

I have bought this nativity in pieces and just added to it yesterday. I think the only thing I dont have now it this girl/angel? that is holding a lamb...but I dont know where she would go so Im not sure I will get her.

I used to make a lot of wood stuff. I made this santa a few years ago.


This is a cloth Santa I made a few years ago too.

Here is another wood santa I made. This one is my husbands favorite.

Here are my Christmas trees. Since our living room is so small, we use 3 alpine trees. Not the best picture.

Link me up and show me your decorations. I would love to see them.
I should have scrappy stuff to share soon.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Honestly, you are my crafty-decorating hero!!! (And I can't even find my nativity ... I only have 30 (no joke) and 1 is a "traditional" one ... can't find that one... dang it!

dhillman said...

I have been doing the same thing with that same nativity...I need the animals now.
I love all the decorations, so cute. I used to do alot of wood crafts too. Is that the natural progression from wood to paper and now I do a combo of both!

Alison said...

Cute Decor...I need to take picture of my decor! Just cause everyone else is doing it!!

Trish said...

Wow! You are so talented and totally awesome! I love a few of your favorite things, too!!

Hess Bunch said...

Fun decorations . . . I especially like the cloth Santa. It's way cute!