Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Designers Showcase

This week at House of Paper was Designers Showcase. Chiara sent the same kit to 4 of the DT members and then they each make something using the kit.
This is the kit she sent.

This is the layout I made using the kit. I added some pink cardstock for the title and swirls, and a chipboard heart.

Then I made this door hanger using one of the butterflies. I added some of the Crate Paper to it (which is sold at House of Paper) and Mini alphabet stickers (which are also sold at House of paper)


I didnt think the picture showed the flowers very good, so here are some close ups of the flowers.



To see what the other 3 designers did with this kit, check it out in the gallery at House of Paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Heather said...

beautiful - as usual!