Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cards and Card Box

Here's my upload for House of Paper this week.
First I made this card box. I constructed the box out of white Bazzill. Then I used Basic Grey Green at Heart paper to put on the box. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the decorative edge. I folded the flower out of cardstock.

I made these cards that can go in my card box. Ive decided I need to make cards up ahead of time so I have them on hand when I need them.

On the first card (top left) I used Basic Grey Green at Heart papers. The flower is folded out of cardstock. The second card (top right) I just used White and Blue cardstock. The whale and the word whale was cut out of some 3 Bugs Animal Alphabet paper. Cute huh? The third card (bottom left) uses more Basic Grey Green at Heart papers. The stamp is a Heidi Swapp stamp (Thank You). The last card (bottom right) uses Pink Paislee 365 Degrees paper. The sheep is cut out of the 3 Bugs Animal Alphabet paper. I thought it turned out cute.


Anyone know where I can buy a white Sharpie? My lss that used to sell them has closed so now I dont know where to get them and mine ran out.

No comments: