Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HSS Challenge



This was the second challenge Dana gave us for September. We were supposed to do a layout about our Junior High/Middle School Memories. (Quit laughing at my hair LOL). I found some 8x10 pics of me in 7th and 8th grade and printed them smaller, but my printer isnt really great at pictures and they look even worse after being printed and scanned LOL. Anyway, this is what I came up with. I used my new cricut cartridge, printing press...I love how the letters change in size and thickness...very eclectic. Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Trish said...

I love the LO! And I love the hair!! Thanks for the heads up on the Scrap Pink link. I corrected my post.

Heather said...

That's darling!!! Your first pic looks like one of my sister's pics!!

scrappermimi said...

Great LO, love the font too!

Don't you just love looking back to the grade school years!

Rachael said...

Love it!!! I think I had that hairdo for a bit too! LOL

I don't know if I could ever scrap those years!!

you are making me want that cartridge now! LOL