Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My first Pub and Scrap-Pink Event

My friend Denise just told me that she saw my first pub in Paper Trends Oct./Nov. issue. Im sooo excited and cant wait til I get my copy of it. For anyone who has that issue, I made the snowman soup gift set. Woo Hoo!!!

The list for the BINGO game has gone up for the Scrap-Pink event at HSS this weekend. If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time. There will be lots of challenges, games, and make and takes...you get points for everything you participate in and there are awesome prizes!
*1st Prize - Cricut Expression Machine
*2nd Prize - Cricut Machine
*3rd Prize - Cuttlebug Machine
and many more prizes!
You get 100 points if you are in the first 100 to sign up. You also get your name in a drawing for some stuff from Rusty Pickle just for signing up! Come on over and join in the fun! Remember to say twinsand2boys sent ya in the comments section of check-out when making your donation.

2 comments:

ellen s. said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait til this weekend

Heather said...

For whatever reason, I cannot FIND the Paper Trends... Grrr...