Monday, October 29, 2007

Acetate card

Ive been wanting to make a card out of acetate for a while and I finally got around to making a couple. I can share one now, but you'll have to wait for upload day to see my other one.



Here is the one I can share. I scanned this one. Im having a hard time getting a decent picture of it...how do you take pics of your images? The sun was too bright and glares off of the acetate. If I take it inside its too dark and hard to see.


This is a picture I took of the card outside after the sun was starting to go down. Ill have to practice some more to learn how to get better pics. The other one I made is a christmas card...I really like it, better than this one. Our upload day is a week from tomorrow so Ill post it in my blog after I upload to HSS. TFL! Have a great day!

No comments: