Sunday, October 7, 2007

Heres the cards I made...

This first card is a make and take posted by Kristin for the crop at HSS. I adored her version and not sure if I like mine as much as hers...but it was fun to make.

The crop for HSS ended at midnight CST and I got my own challenge done (see previous post) and this card, but I didnt get much else done before that time...but I hope to get around to doing the rest of the challenges because they were great ones!


CMK had a crop going and their deadline was today at 1 pm so I did their 4 challenges they had posted and came up with these. This first one was supposed to be a scraplift...my card looks nothing like the original. Hers had flowers and stems...it was cute. . She had used a chipboard fence on her card, so I took the fence idea and made a fall card. I used chatterbox paper and the paper piecing patterns are from Kaylas Kreations...I just love her stuff. This second card was a sketch. I loved the sketch and I love this line of Scenic Route paper...probably my favorite line of SR at this moment. It looks pretty close to the sketch.

This was also a sketch challenge. I used Scrapworks paper on this one. Again, it looks pretty similar to the sketch. This was a scraplift challenge. It was almost 2:30 in the morning when I made this card so it turned out to be pretty simple. It resembles the card I was lifting from, but I wouldve sewn on it had I not been so tired. I used a flower and part of the words from Junkitz paper.

I didnt win but it was fun and I accomplished something. TFL!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Your cards rock!! The pumpkin ones are really great!!

Heather said...

Please! Please!! Come crop with me!!

Kristin Hayne said...

You are such a sweetie and ALL of your creations ROCK! You are so talented and I am so glad to have met yoU! LOVE your pumpkin and you latest dino cards!!

See ya at HSS!