Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Gosh, its been a while...

I try to update my blog more frequently, but I almost feel as though I need to create something before I update. I have been subbing so much lately that I havent accomplished much else. I am supposed to have a bunch of neighbor gift ideas made up by Nov. 3 for a super saturday at my church...I hope I get it done on time. I asked a friend to help me out so thatll help me. If you have any great ideas, please share.
Our Guest DT for October is Kristi and she has challenged us to use paint on our layout. I have yet to get that challenge done but I still have a week LOL. Im also hoping to get this months contest challenge done for RMH (to use no patterned paper on a layout).
Hope you are having a great day!

2 comments:

Peta Boardman said...

Hey chicky..Times just flies by to fast doesn't it..

ellen s. said...

to post or not to post...LOL! your bunny in the previous post is sooo cute!!!