Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally, a new layout

I have been in such a creative slump lately...no mojo to be found at my house. I have ideas but no motivation to do anything LOL. I finally got around to making a new layout today! Bo Bunny sponsored One Single Seed and I got the pet shop line. Its a fun line, and I love the papers. Heres a layout I made today with it. This also goes along with one of the "spring training" challenges over at Simply Obsessed.

Im headed to the scrapbook expo this weekend. Im hoping to be inspired and find my creativity again.

5 comments:

About Me said...

OH man I sure to wish that I was going to the expo. Have a great time:) Love the LO great job you would never know that your mojo was not there. Great job.

Heather said...

Hope you had fun at the expo!!

AbbieTorroll said...

that page is so cute! love that paper! I haven't seen that yet! Hope the expo was fun!

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

Hey my friend... Blogger AWARD for you.. check out my blog:
http://www.crazytsblog.blogspot.com/

luv your gutz!!!
T

Hess Bunch said...

No, I talked to Teresa and she wants to still do a mother daughter activity. I'll bring some ideas to church and hopefully we can sit down for a few minutes and discuss what we think.